- Location: Ceahlau village, Ceahlau commune, Neamt county (Moldavia region), Romania;
- Emplacement: on a hill near Lake "Izvorul Muntelui" (Bicaz), with panoramic view at
the lake and the Ceahlau Massif;
- Access: from the county road DJ 155F (asphalt road) - by a private cobbled road (about 400m);
- Stage: Completed 100% and commissioned in 2013, fully furnished and equipped
- Structure: residential building (3 floor levels) built on a piece of land having 10,600 square meters (over 1 hectare), with ground footprint of 252 sqm and an usable area of 372 sqm.
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again